Talk to our immigration lawyers today! (661) 742-7007
Slide background

EB5 Visa for Investors

• $1M Investment Minimum
• Establishes Permanent U. S. Residency

E2 Visa for Investors

• Must Reside in Approved Treaty Country
• 3 or 5 Year U. S. Residency Visa

Slide background

K1 Fiancee Visa

• 90-day travel visa to marry a U. S. citizen
• Fiancée's children are eligible for K2 visas

Family Green Cards

• U. S. citizens may petition for immediate relatives
• Permanent residency for children, spouse, parents

Our Immigration Services

For Individuals
Immigration and Citizenship

If you’re seeking to immigrate legally or become a naturalized citizen of the United States, we can help you achieve your goals!

If you seek representation for an immigration hearing, we can defend you in court. We can also request that an existing removal order be waived by the Board of Immigration Appeals based on a variety of factors.

Contact us today to review your case with our attorneys.

For Families
Green Cards and Visas

As a legal resident of the United States, you may apply for visas for your fiancee or family members to join you in the country.

The DACA program offers relief to those who arrived in the U. S. as a child and seek to remain in the country, granting protection from removal.

If you are seeking legal immigration for yourself or others based on your family relationships, talk to our attorneys today.

For Businesses
Owners, Investors and Workers

We can help you, as a foreign investor or entrepreneur, to obtain a visa for traveling and/or residency in the United States.

We can also assist you in growing your staff by making it possible to hire skilled international workers or obtain visas for foreign employees to join you in the U. S.

Contact our attorneys to review your business’s immigration or visa needs and discover how we can help.

U. S. Immigration and Citizenship Resources Online