Talk to our immigration lawyers today! (661) 742-7007

Our U.S. immigration attorneys in Bakersfield, CA are ready to help!

Call us today for a consultation regarding your immigration issue at (661) 742-7007, or stop by our office at 707 18th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301

Individuals & Families

Deportation/Removal Defense

We will identify the best defense to help you avoid deportation, and have a track record of successfully defeating charges that would otherwise lead to deportation from the Bakersfield area and the United States.

Green Cards For Family Members

If you are the immediate relative of a U.S. permanent resident or citizen, we can help you apply for a green card to legally immigrate here.

Fiancee Visas

We can help you obtain a 90-day travel visa for your fiancee (and their children) to join you in the U.S. for the purpose of marriage and immigration.

“DREAMers” Deferred Action

If you arrived in the U.S. under the age of sixteen and have continually lived here for at least five years in good academic standing, our attorneys in Bakersfield may be able to assist you in requesting deferred action, allowing you to remain in the U.S. indefinitely with employment authorization.


Have you lived in the United States for at least 5 consecutive years as a legal permanent resident? If so, come to our Bakersfield office to meet with our lawyers regarding the requirements for naturalization and becoming a U.S. citizen.

Businesses & Corporations

L1 Employee Visas

Our immigration lawyers can help you obtain travel visas to relocate your international employes to U.S. offices. If you have many employees needing to gain access to the United States, ask us about how a blanket petition can enable the most rapid application process.

Investor Visas

The U.S. makes special exceptions for investors needing to enter the country to oversee financial investments on American soil. We can help you petition for an E2 temporary visa or an EB5 permanent residency visa, depending on your circumstances.

O1 Visas for Exceptional Ability

If you are seeking to hire international candidates with outstanding achievement in their field, we’ll assist you with visa requests petitioning for permanent residency status in the United States for your new employees.

H1B Professional Work Visas

We assist businesses in Bakersfield and throughout California with requesting travel visas allowing their foreign national professional employees to remain in the U.S. for up to 6 years. We can advise you regarding any unique business situations and can identify exceptions that may help your visa applications gain approval.

And More… All from our Bakersfield location!
Call (661) 742-7007 today or contact us online to consult with our immigration attorneys.

Nothing Found.

Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive.