Talk to our immigration lawyers today! (661) 742-7007
  • Acquired Citizenship refers to citizenship granted to the children of a U.S. citizen who were born in a foreign country.
  • Derivative Citizenship refers to the process of becoming a U.S. citizen if your parents become U.S. citizens, or if U.S. citizens become your parents through adoption.
  • There are a variety of residency requirements for the citizen parent. These residency requirements become more complicated where children born outside of wedlock are concerned.

Our Services

If you are the parent or child of a U.S. citizen, whether by birth or naturalization, contact our offices today for a free consultation. At Eaton and Associates, immigration law is our sole focus.

We have a tried and tested positive record of helping people just like you to legally immigrate to the United States and obtain citizenship. We will help you every step of the way, filing all the appropriate paperwork and compiling all the necessary evidence. We will represent you in court if necessary, prepare you for any interviews, write any briefs on your behalf, and walk you through the process as your advocate. Put our experience and expertise to work for you. Contact us through our website, call us, or stop by one of our west coast offices today.