Talk to our immigration lawyers today! (661) 742-7007


  • A foreign national may appeal the decision of DHS or an immigration judge to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). These decisions, in turn, can then be appealed to the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals.
  • If the petitioner receives an unfavorable decision from the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, they may in some circumstances appeal to the United States Supreme Court, the highest judicial authority in the country, through a Petition for Writ of Certiorari.
  • This petition must be very persuasive, arguing not only for the desired decision, but also for why the court should even hear the case.
  • The Supreme Court may grant or deny any Petition for Writ of Certiorari at their discretion.


Our Services

Contact the offices of Eaton and Associates today for a consultation regarding options for appealing unfavorable court decisions. We will examine the details of your case and work with you to present the best arguments in your favor.

Our tried and tested track record in the courtroom speaks for itself, and we have helped many people to live and work in the United States. Contact us through our website, call us, or stop by one of our west coast offices today.