Eaton & Associates Immigration Lawyers

Eaton and Associates on Facebook

Contact us or call (661) 742-7007 and ask for our web-only
offer of a free consultation with our top immigration lawyers.

You are here: Home


World Flags

Our staff is multilingual, serving clients located around the world from our offices on the U.S. West Coast.


Whether you are entering America for the first time or pursuing citizenship, we will help you in the legal process.

Courtroom Gavel

With extensive courtroom and trial experience, we can defend you against deportation and other threats.

Experienced Scientist

We assist employers in obtaining H1B visas to help skilled international workers join their U.S. staff.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals ("DREAMers") Applications are now being accepted by USCIS. Our attorneys are up to date with all of the latest information about this new opportunity for certain young people.

Are you eligible for DREAMers deferred action?


Our attorneys, including a Certified Specialist in Immigration and Nationality Law recognized by The State Bar of California, have decades of combined experience assisting families, individuals and corporations worldwide.

February 2015 News Flash!
Congress Proposes New "Legal Workforce Act". Read our analysis...

We are advocates for immigration reform
by U.S. lawmakers

Lead immigration attorney Win Eaton, Esq. speaks on KBAK-TV about Obama's immigration action

Fresno, California

744 P St., Ste. 311
Fresno, CA 93721
(559) 266-7007

View Map

Bakersfield, California

707 18th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 742-7007

View Map

Salem, Oregon

3890 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
(503) 339-7311

View Map
Open by appointment only

Immigration Law - Areas of Practice

Our immigration attorneys can help you avoid deportation by:

• Cancellation of removal
• Asylum
• Adjustment of status
• Motions to reopen or reconsider
• Stay of removal
• Administrative appeal
• Judicial review

If you have been served a Notice To Appear in Immigration Court, it is important to review it with an experienced attorney to consider what legal options you have which may enable you to remain in the United States.

Our lawyers have a proven track record of helping clients achieve deportation relief, successfully defending them against charges leading to removal. Prompt action is important to meet all federal deadlines and timing requirements, ensuring your best chance of a positive outcome.

Learn more about our removal / deportation defense services, or contact us for a consultation in one of our three immigration law offices in California and Oregon.

The following family relationships make it possible for you to obtain a green card:

• Spouse of U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Minor, unmarried child of U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Adopted child or step-child of U.S. citizen (restrictions apply)
• Parent of U.S. citizen
• Sibling of U.S. citizen
• Fiancee of U.S. citizen (eligible for K-1 Visa only)

If you are the immediate relative of a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident, then you may be eligible for a green card, entitling you to become a permanent resident and lawfully reside in the United States indefinitely.

In any case, the U.S. permanent resident is responsible for filing the petition on your behalf, requesting a green card and demonstrating proof of relationship to you.

Our attorneys can help you identify any potential issues with the immigration process that you may encounter, and will handle the complex documentation requirements and provide any legal representation necessary for you to immigrate to the United States.

Learn more about our family immigration services or contact us to get started.

If you are seeking to expand your business into the United States or temporarily relocate valuable foreign employees to a U.S. office, our immigration attorneys can help you petition for an L1 visa.

The L1 visa does not grant permanent residency, and is valid for a relatively short period of time — from a few months up to several years, depending on the foreign country.

We can help you apply for regular L1 visas for individual employees which are processed on a case-by-case basis by the USCIS, or file a blanket L1 petition enabling a more rapid application process for employees of larger multinational businesses.

• The L1A visa is for executives and managers, while the L1B is for workers with specialized knowledge.

Our immigration lawyers can help you ensure that all the documentation requirements for the application process are met correctly, and work with you to ensure a smooth transfer of your multinational workforce. We have legal offices in Bakersfield and Fresno, CA, and in Oregon. Contact us today at our location nearest you, or learn more about L1 visas.

Naturalization is the process by which a permanent resident becomes an official U.S. citizen. This typically begins with holding a green card and living in the United States exclusively for 5 consecutive years, although this requirement may be waived due to the INA 319(B) exception if you are married to a U.S. citizen stationed in a foreign country.

In order to qualify for naturalization, you must also:
• Meet English proficiency requirements
• Demonstrate a knowledge of U.S. history and government
• Show a high standard of moral character, not participating in criminal activity of any kind
• Affirm that you do not seek the overthrow of the U.S. government, or belong to any organization or party that stands against the U.S. government

If you are interested in pursuing naturalization and becoming a U.S. citizen, contact us for a free consultation. Our immigration lawyers are experienced at facilitating this process, and can help you meet your citizenship goals. Contact us online or learn more about the U.S. naturalization process.