Eaton & Associates Immigration Lawyers

Eaton and Associates on Facebook

Contact us or call (661) 742-7007 and ask for our web-only
offer of a free consultation with our top immigration lawyers.

You are here: About Us Fresno, CA


Our U.S. immigration attorneys in Fresno, CA are ready to help!


Call us today for a consultation regarding your immigration issue at (559) 266-7007, or stop by our office at:
744 P St., Ste. 311, Fresno, CA 93721

Legal Areas of Service

Individuals & FamiliesBusinesses & Corporations

Deportation/Removal Defense

We will identify the best defense to help you avoid deportation, and have a track record of successfully defeating charges that would otherwise lead to deportation from the Fresno area and the United States.

Green Cards For Family Members

If you are the immediate relative of a U.S. permanent resident or citizen, we can help you apply for a green card to legally immigrate here.

Fiancee Visas

We can help you obtain a 90-day travel visa for your fiancee (and their children) to join you in the U.S. for the purpose of marriage and immigration.

"DREAMers" Deferred Action

If you arrived in the U.S. under the age of sixteen and have continually lived here for at least five years in good academic standing, our attorneys in Fresno may be able to assist you in requesting deferred action, allowing you to remain in the U.S. indefinitely with employment authorization.


Have you lived in the United States for at least 5 consecutive years as a legal permanent resident? If so, come to our Fresno office to meet with our lawyers regarding the requirements for naturalization and becoming a U.S. citizen.

L1 Employee Visas

Our immigration lawyers can help you obtain travel visas to relocate your international employes to U.S. offices. If you have many employees needing to gain access to the United States, ask us about how a blanket petition can enable the most rapid application process.

Investor Visas

The U.S. makes special exceptions for investors needing to enter the country to oversee financial investments on American soil. We can help you petition for an E2 temporary visa or an EB5 permanent residency visa, depending on your circumstances.

O1 Visas for Exceptional Ability

If you are seeking to hire international candidates with outstanding achievement in their field, we'll assist you with visa requests petitioning for permanent residency status in the United States for your new employees.

H1B Professional Work Visas

We assist businesses in Fresno and throughout California with requesting travel visas allowing their foreign national professional employees to remain in the U.S. for up to 6 years. We can advise you regarding any unique business situations and can identify exceptions that may help your visa applications gain approval.

And More... All from our Fresno location!
Call (559) 266-7007 today or contact us online to consult with our immigration attorneys.
Fresno, CA City Skyline

Fresno, California

744 P St., Ste. 311
Fresno, CA 93721
(559) 266-7007

View Map

Bakersfield, California

707 18th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 742-7007

View Map

Salem, Oregon

3890 Lancaster Dr. NE
Salem, OR 97305
(503) 339-7311

View Map
Open by appointment only