Eaton & Associates Immigration Lawyers

Eaton and Associates on Facebook

Contact us or call (661) 742-7007 and ask for our web-only
offer of a free consultation with our top immigration lawyers.

You are here: Courts & Asylum Victims of Crimes & Domestic Violence S Visa and T Visa


World Flags

Our staff is multilingual, serving clients located around the world from our offices on the U.S. West Coast.


Whether you are entering America for the first time or pursuing citizenship, we will help you in the legal process.

Courtroom Gavel

With extensive courtroom and trial experience, we can defend you against deportation and other threats.

Experienced Scientist

We assist employers in obtaining H1B visas to help skilled international workers join their U.S. staff.

S Visa and T Visa

S Visa:

  • While the U visa is a temporary visa for victims of crimes involving serious mental or physical abuse who are willing to assist law enforcement in prosecuting those crimes, the S visa is for any foreign national who may have information about criminal or terrorist activity, or whose presence in the U.S. is necessary for successful prosecution.
  • Those who are eligible for S visas are not necessarily victims of any crime.
  • The immediate family members of S visa holders may also be eligible for visas.
  • T Visa:

  • The T visa is a temporary visa specifically for victims of human trafficking that are willing to assist law enforcement in prosecuting those crimes.
  • The immediate family members of T visa holders may also be eligible for visas, even if they are not currently in the United States.
  • In both the S and T visas, the law enforcement agency in question must certify that the applicant is cooperating with the effort to prosecute these crimes.

    Our Services

    If you have been a victim of a crime or are willing to assist law enforcement officials in the prosecution of a crime, contact the offices of Eaton and Associates for a free consultation. Our attorneys are experienced at helping people just like you to live and work in the US legally.

    We will represent you in petitioning for an S, T, or U visa, ensuring that your case is established and presented in the best possible way. Contact us through our website, call us or come into one of our three offices in California and Oregon today.

    Fresno, California

    744 P St., Ste. 311
    Fresno, CA 93721
    (559) 266-7007

    View Map

    Bakersfield, California

    707 18th Street
    Bakersfield, CA 93301
    (661) 742-7007

    View Map

    Salem, Oregon

    3890 Lancaster Dr. NE
    Salem, OR 97305
    (503) 339-7311

    View Map
    Open by appointment only